Our goal is to put you at ease and make you feel completely comfortable, ensuring that your first visit leaves you feeling confident that you are going to get the help you need.
These are some things that you can expect on your first visit:
- You will be asked to fill out New Patient Forms regarding your health history.
- The doctor will sit down with you and ask you questions about your current condition.
- Following the case history, the doctor will perform an exam to the area(s) of complaint.
- Based on your case history and exam findings, x-rays of the area(s) may be taken (please bring any recently taken x-rays, MRIs, or reports to your first appointment).
- Once the exam has been completed, the doctor will sit down with you to interpret the exam findings and explain your diagnosis and treatment plan. In most cases, you may even be treated that same day.